Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HERBAL MY LIFE

I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to telling you all about Herbalife. I'm just too sick to write a lot and to focus on details.

But don't go thinking it's the herbalife that's making me sick. I love, love, love, the twice a day protein shakes. In fact, I've been so sick that if I didn't have my vitamins and shakes, I probably wouldn't be getting any nutrients.

The shake mix is vanilla. It doesn't taste that great if you don't mix anything with it, so Melynda sent me various shake recipes. It turns out Hershey's chocolate syrup is very low in fat (Thank You, God), so it's a mainstay with the vanilla shakes. Then you can toss in a little peanut butter. Or part of a protein snack bar (Melynda said to be careful about protein bars because they're high in fat; who'da thunk it?).

I made up one shake recipe myself, or at least I think I did. If I saw it on the recipe list I don't remember it. I put some frozen strawberries in the blender, add some skim milk and ice, the shake powder, and of course, Hershey's syrup.

Sooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo good.

You'll get more herbalife information when I feel better. I started the program ten days ago, but I didn't do everything the first few days. I kinda worked my way into it.

Also, I want to make sure you know that herbalife and/or Melynda are not compensating me in any way for writing about this. No free products. No nothin'. I told Melynda I wanted to blog about it and she thought it was a great idea. Now that's someone who believes in a program because she wasn't at all afraid of what I'd say.

I'd be afraid of me. I'd be very afraid.

Maybe the doctor will wave her magic wand over me and send me to Harry Potter World in Orlando, where I shall recover immediately.

Luminos!

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug








6 comments:

  1. Sorry you feel bad, hon. Just do as the doctor says and you will come around. Are you gonna join the pyramid and start selling the stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie--Please keep us informed as to how well it's working. I may give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a salesperson, Coffey.

    I will definitely provide more information, fishducky, and keep you all informed about what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far, I'm very pleased, Elisa. Some of the Nutrisystem food was O.K., but too much of it tasted like the package it came in. The protein shakes seem like treats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am salivating more over the idea of going to Harry Potter World than Hershey's syrup!! Oh I wish I could go so bad!!!! I'm glad you are liking herbalife so far and really hope it works for you. Any time a 'diet' can taste like treats, is a major bonus to me!

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.