Thursday, February 5, 2015

GREAT ETSY SHOP AND A DISCOUNT

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

MOVIE WEEKEND is a tiny bit ticked about giving up its place today, but it understands that Valentine's Day will be here soon. If you don't celebrate V-Day, and that's cool with me, then maybe you have an Etsy gift certificate you got for Christmas and you're ready to use it. Or you might need a gift for someone, or you might need a gift for you.

Therefore and whatsoever art thou, today we are talkin' Kate LeDonne and her etsy shop, Enchanted Garden. One bad thing about Kate's handmade items is that they are hard to resist. The good thing is that they are reasonably priced, and with a purchase of $10 or more, you can use the code VALENTINE2015 to get ten percent off your order.

I can attest to the quality of Kate's work because I happen to have some LeDonne originals. In this photo you can see two pairs of earrings and a necklace. The bottoms of the earrings brush against my shoulders. I don't care how old I am. When I wear this jewelry, I ROCK:


I get a ton of compliments everywhere I go when I wear jewelry made by Kate.

The jewelry also comes so beautifully packaged that I don't think I'd care if the box had nothing in it. Look! This box has a junebug, especially for moi, and it has crowns because Kate recognizes royalty when she sees it (reminder: I am Your Queen of Grammar):



I love Kate. I love jewelry. I love Kate's jewelry. I love shopping online from an etsy shop because if I wanna shop naked, I shop naked.

Franklin is pleased with the discount, too:


He's relaxed because he knows I won't spend the kibble money on jewelry.

It just occurred to me that when I wrote V-Day at the beginning of this post that the most obvious reference was to Valentine's Day, but maybe I meant Vagina Day.

I've been watching a DVD of Eve Ensler's performance in The Vagina Monologues. I betcha Eve would like Kate's jewelry, too. Kate, me, Eve Ensler––what can I saw? We are the cool chicks. You can be a cool chick, too, or save loved ones from nerd-dom.

So 1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . SHOP    Enchanted Garden


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

P.S. I just looked at Kate's shop again. I don't think I can resist this necklace:


And I'm not so sure I can live without this necklace that has a doggy charm:


Kate has necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and original artwork. Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Wait a second, I thought this was Janie Junebug, not QVC. I've been tricked into an infomercial! In all seriousness, I love Valentine's Day and Kate's stuff looks excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie, thanks for the tip on the jewelry shop. I don't have time today to take a look, but will do some shopping soon. Love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely though these wearable pieces of art are, I don't think they'd bring me the type of attention I crave. But I'll be sure to show these pictures to my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They do look wonderful-very talented. I think Franklin gives a paws up. Yes I did think it was Vagina day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very nice of you to give a shout out for Kate's creations. They're very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never been to Etsy. Or Pintrest. Or Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, she does some lovely stuff. Cherdo has to cruise on over and eye-shop. Don't you love creative people? I want to be on a big boat with all of them so we can sail away to our own island. And that island will be SO DARN COLORFUL. It may also have feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those earrings with the orange feathers.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.