Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I SAID I WOULDN'T BLOG TODAY

I said I wouldn't blog today, dear friends, because I must edit, but I changed my mind. I have to take a couple of minutes to thank you for your response to yesterday's post, which you can read HERE.

I've been pretty darn excited about communicating with Joyce Maynard, who is a very successful author, and I've been even more excited that the fund for Rosa's education has grown so quickly.

I didn't expect any of you to donate to the fund, but some of you have. That's so cool! Look at all the love we spread around the world.

And if you didn't donate, that's fine, too, because no one tried to ruin the joy of the moment.


Willy Dunne Wooters has something to add:


12 comments:

  1. Danke-Shan is how to say "thank you" in German. I probably spelled it wrong. It's pronounced "dunk-ah shan".

    You really make a huge difference in people's lives. I hope you see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's what Willy Dunne Wooters really looks like, he can call me "girl" any time. I'll even be Frank with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing people who genuinely care about causes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The power of determination and the human spirit. Thanks for sharing the storyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picture of WDW! You could dream on, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy editing. Yeah...I need to get myself to the other computer and do some of that for my work's newsletter. Time to feign excitement for things like earrings and jelly...

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's good that others are helping the excellent cause! And it's also very nice the WDW showed his appreciation. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it wonderful how people come together. Happy editing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Now you can really enjoy your editing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You just wanted a chance to post another picture of WDW :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's amazing how a few words and a bit of time can make a difference.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.