Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DEAR ELIZABETH - AT LAST

Gentle Readers,

I must interrupt my Christmas Wish List because of the passing of Elizabeth Edwards, who looked forward to death only because she could once again be with her son Wade. I know she hated to leave her other children.

Elizabeth is a woman who overcame much -- the loss of her oldest child, living with breast cancer right up until the moment it took her life, a cheating pig husband, a cheating pig husband .  . . oops I guess I said that twice.

Are you happy now John?

I'll be surprised if you actually marry the bimbo who had your child, or maybe I won't be. God only knows what you'll do and He will judge you for it. But I don't think it will be long before you move a new woman into the family home, a new woman for your children to tolerate, because you are a lying, cheating pig. You remind me a bit of Ted Hughes.

No love for John, but Elizabeth: You ruled.

Lola

2 comments:

  1. Hear, hear!

    I'm so glad the lying cheating pig never got elected VPOTUS.

    I hope he steps up and at least manages to raise the youngest to age 18 before he starts dating.

    I hope he learned from his error and will at least honor the memory of his wife, even if he couldn't properly honor his wife.

    But I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you completely. You are so intelligent.
    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.