Monday, December 27, 2010

THE BABY WHO PRETENDED TO BARF ON CHRISTMAS MORNING

Oh, what a lovely Christmas, Gentle Readers,

Such good times -- dinner and church with my very handsome Favorite Young Man on Christmas Eve, and late in the afternoon on Christmas he took me to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, and he let me grab his arm and hold his hand every time I got scared, and I got scared at least six times because it's a wonderful, though very intense, movie. Definitely the best Harry Potter movie so far.

But Christmas morning was the most fun of all. We went to L.L. and R.L.'s house for brunch and exchanging gifts. Their almost two-year-old daughter, A.R., was in fine form, enjoying everything. But the funniest story of the day was something I didn't get to see because it happened before we arrived.

A.R. got an adorable red kitchen for Christmas - the cutest play kitchen I think I've ever seen. I was jealous; I want a kitchen that cute. However, L.L. is pregnant and has morning sickness. A.R. imitated her mummy by wrapping her arms around her new little kitchen sink and making barfing noises and then asking Daddy for water. Mummy and Daddy were laughing too hard to make a video or get any pictures.

It will just have to be a story that goes down in Christmas morning history.

Infinities of love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.