Sunday, July 20, 2014

RICK WATSON & THE SHEER YOGA PANTS

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I can imagine your brains clickety clacking away when you see the title of this post. What does Rick Watson have to do with sheer yoga pants? you'll ask.

My answer: nothing. I want to tell you about Rick Watson, and I want to tell you about sheer yoga pants. I put the two together because this blog is mine and I can do as I like.

Everybody's favorite boyfriend, Rick Watson––the amiable Alabamian––will be tomorrow's BULLY FOR YOU guest poster. I always appreciate a visit from Rick, who blogs at Life 101. He has a new book out called Life Changes.



You can purchase it from Amazon at http://goo.gl/f4rR8h. Rick's three books are compilations of his newspaper columns. Reading them is as relaxing as eating a good Sunday dinner and then taking a nap, knowing that everyone you love is safe and secure.

I know you won't want to miss his guest post tomorrow, so be there or be square.

Now for the yoga pants. Willy Dunne Wooters told me not too long ago that he read in the news about a new line of yoga pants. They were newsworthy, I guess, because they are sheer, as in see-through. Good God, I said, or something to that effect.

I didn't see any of these new yoga pants until last night. Some things when seen cannot be unseen.

Willy Dunne Wooters took me out to dinner. We were very hungry so we went to a buffet, something we usually don't do because buffets tend to lead to overeating.

I hoisted myself from the table to get more of the delicious broccoli and baked fish and, yeah, okay, a roll or two with honey butter, and on my way from the broccoli to the rolls I darn near dropped my plate because there in front of me were a pair of these sheer yoga pants. The woman wearing them definitely had booty. And she did not have underwear.

I did not tell Willy Dunne Wooters until we were out in the parking lot because I knew the news would put him off his feed. He's quite squeamish.

This woman seems to be wearing a thong.
Not much help.

If for some reason you have accidentally purchased a pair of these yoga pants, then please rid yourself of them immediately. Rip them up and throw them in the trash.


If for some strange reason you purposely purchased a pair of these pants and you like them, then please do not wear them outside of your home so that other people can keep their dinners down.



See you tomorrow.


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

41 comments:

  1. And to think we would never had know to be on the lookout had they not been newsworthy. As newsworthy as our local news devoting their entire 30 minutes to the return of LeBron James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those just look like tights to me. Not even leggings. Yoga pants should be much thicker! (Expert yoga pant wearer here!) One girl on my FB page who lives in NYC said nobody there is caught dead wearing yoga pants unless they're en route to yoga class. Here in the rest of America, we live in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these yoga pants look great...on the right people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my own fur coat. It's attached to me, and works well in cold weather and warm.

    Those whatever you call them look so skimpy that they would be adequate in neither winter nor summer. (I'll bet you could get a sunburn through those.)

    But what do I really know? I'm just a Bear.

    Blessings and Bear hugs, Janie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why am I staring??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unavoidable. I stared at the woman in the restaurant last night. I was too shocked not to look.

      Delete
  6. Good God, is right!

    And I agree wholeheartedly when you say, 'If for some reason you have accidentally purchased a pair of these yoga pants, then please rid yourself of them immediately.' !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder how that woman to the right in the last picture can be so skinny that her shoulderblades stick out and she has practically no waist and yet she has such a big booty! How is that done? In the photolab or is it for real? And how do you do yoga in pants like those, I wonder. Any more comments and I will begin to sound like my own grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all beyond my comprehension, Inger. Maybe the "skinny" woman is wearing a fake bottom.

      Delete
  8. Dear Grammar Queen--
    "Shear" means to cut, as in shearing sheep.
    "Sheer" means opaque.
    You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was testing you to see if anyone would notice. Well done, you. :-)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, right!!

      Delete
    3. The Huffington Post reported that James Gardner died over the weekend. I wonder if he was sic very long.

      Delete
  9. Why wear pants or tights at all?
    I thought that was Kim Kardashian in the second photo, but I doubt they make yoga pants that big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I like this comment. How come Kim Kardashian can have that giant butt and be admired, but my nickname is "Big Ass.

      Delete
  10. I actually bought a pair of these. They're perfect in the garden for keeping bugs off my tomatoes.
    Thanks for the shjoutout girlfren.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  11. BWAHAHAHA....Janie: "How come Kim Kardashian can have that giant butt..."

    It's so unfair! It's derriere discrimination. Do you think we could have a reality show totally devoted to OUR big butts? Is it worth a pitch to the networks?

    Shear the sheer, I say. Good grief, that is some of the most unattractive fashion I've seen lately. Those are absolutely hideous. I can't even fathom a world where anyone looks at that and says, "Wow...great looking yoga pants."

    Love,
    Cherdo
    www.cherdoontheflipside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we need to release a sex tape to become famous enough to have our show. Willy Dunne Wooters will probably be willing to participate, as he is always up and at 'em, so to speak.

      Delete
  12. Janie….I AM DYING here…oh my God!! Those pants. LMAO. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a very long time. Unfortunately for my iPad, I opened this post while I had a mouthful of coffee….xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor iPad. I didn't really believe WDW when he told me about these yoga pants, but he knew of what he spake.

      Delete
  13. Those look like stockings. The ones that should be hidden . . . at all times. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pants should never be worn in public, they may be comfy but please wear them under a skirt or other pants

    ReplyDelete
  15. they wear those in England but they are leggings that are worn by people who think they are 4 times thinner than they are

    ReplyDelete
  16.  Reading them is as relaxing as eating a good Sunday dinner and then taking a nap, knowing that everyone you love is safe and secure. That's one to remember. Isn't it great to tealize you can do whatever you want because it isn't my blog. But even if it were, you could still do as you please.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow....I'd heard about this but hadn't seen them until this post. I can't scratch my eyes out quickly enough....

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't go Oedipus on us. Then poor Antigone will have to lead you around.

      Delete
  18. Nice butt + yoga pants = good view

    ReplyDelete
  19. These pants should be thicker. My alo yoga pants are very comfortable and thick enough to cover ones body. I got to know about them few days ago from a friend. So purchased them and really happy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this.Women yoga leggings australia

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to wear yoga leggings and got the new designs only at "https://bit.ly/2jkI3fx" - hurry up Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have been doing yoga since 2010. This helped me a lot to improve my immune system, decreased back pain and other problems. Help me to keep in a good health and fit. I am doing with a non slip yoga mat . I got this in various sizes and colors, for my family as well. I am really glad to use those items. They are very easy to wash and use too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. women's activewear

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! capri yoga pants

    ReplyDelete
  25. Enjoy shopping online at Berrose active wear, the leading online women sports wear store known across the globe for excellence and services. We confirm you quality worth the money and your skin’s sensitivity.
    gym yoga pants

    ReplyDelete
  26. Get one of the best quality yoga suppliesnow. They will offer you free shipping and return and refund worldwide if the product is not the same as claimed.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOUSEOUL promotes quality yoga wear with a lean pricing structure because “we believe quality in peace should be available to all.” All products are made in South Korea. Free delivery for all orders in Hong Kong.
    https://louseoul.store/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yoga pants have been common items in the search list of women. If you are one amongst such then shop for the printed yoga leggings online. The pants here are flexible, durable and are something that you can consider making a choice for.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.