Sunday, May 22, 2011

MOST RECENT UPDATE FROM CAROL

Gentle Readers,

This is Carol's response to an email I sent her asking how the chemo is going (remember her daughter Dee Dee has multiple myeloma).


Bless you, 
 
So good to hear from you.
Chemo is going well, she has had 4 treatments so far without too many side effects. She is up and around throughout the day but she rests a lot too.
 
I'm glad you have talked with our young friends. I like to keep in touch with them. Please give them my regards.
 
David is out front beautifying the front yard. It looks so nice.
All is well, God is still in charge,
 
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it is going as well as one could hope or expect at this point. I'm so glad! I hope the news will continue to be good.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.