Saturday, December 24, 2022

PENELOPE SPEAKS: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT KISSMAS OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE

 Merry Kissmas! I knew you would visit me today because Santa Paws comes tonight!


When I wear my Santa Paws sweater, I carry Santa with me everywhere I go.

But now I have something new to wear because Santa let me have one gift early. You won't believe what it is!


It's a new hoodie! I am so excited.


Mom Mom said Santa gave me this beautiful garment because it is very, very cold here. Santa is worried about me. 

I love you, Santa Paws.

But I think something even more important has happened. Santa Paws is using this gift to send me a sign.

Santa knows that this hoodie is the costume for a character in my favorite movie, the one about the little reindeer who can fly. 


Every time I watch this movie, I cry when the other reindeer pick on Rudolph and won't let him play reindeer games. I cry for him because I know how he feels. You know that I am a poor, sad abused little doggy. Mom Mom ruined the secret passage to France and Mom Mom neglects me because of the stupid work thing. And she's always cackling with that Rubekkkkuh.

But then I am so happy when Santa asks Rudolph to help him deliver presents to all the good children and good doggies. When Santa and Rudolph and the other reindeer fly off I know they are bringing presents to me. 

I also cry when Rudolph visits The Island of Misfit Toys. The toys are so sad because no one wants them. I am crying now just thinking about it. Aaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaah  It is so sad. Waaaaaaaaah Waaaaaaaaaah

No one should be unwanted. It gets better again when my friend Santa goes to get the toys so children can have them again. I am dressed as the pink polka-dotted elephant.


I am sure Santa brought me this beautiful costume because it's his way of letting me know that I will star as the elephant toy in a sequel to the movie, or maybe a reboot of the original, the best movie ever. I am so excited. When I get the call telling me I have the starring role, I will be ready. Maybe the movie will even be made in France! And I will bark in French!

I can't wait. When I know I am the star, I will tell Mom Mom how foolish she was when she ruined my journey to France, and I will not take her there with me. Poor, stupid Mom Mom. Everyone will admire me and applaud me and I will walk on a red carpet and not even pee on it. Just you wait and see.

So now I say to you my loyal fans, Merry Kissmas and I am coming soon to a theater near you.



14 comments:

  1. Tell the truth. Is Penelope really happy in the hoodie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is I, Penelope. When it's cold and Mom Mom holds up clothes for me, I run to her to put them on. My fur is short and I shiver without a sweater or a hoodie.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Penelope. You are already a star. Santa has already been to visit us here - and is on his way to you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did Santa give you a hoodie? If he did, I bet it's not as nice as mine.

      Delete
  3. No peeing on the red carpet??? A true star!!
    Merry Merry and Happy Happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need a beautiful dress for the red carpet and I'll make sure I pee before I get dressed.

      Delete
  4. Merry Kissmas, sweet pathetic little thing.
    Love you and your neglectful Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P, you are beautiful in your new hoodie. It certainly has been left by SantaPaws. Did he give you the wonderful new newspaper blanket, too?
    Merry Christmas, and I will certainly see you in a theater near me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa brought the blankie last Kissmas. It belongs to all of us. It has words from a book that Mom Mom likes. Mom Mom is always reading, reading, reading, when she isn't cackling with Rubekkkkuh or doing the stupid working thing or being mean to me.

      Delete
  6. You look wonderful and I think you are a star ! I never go to a Theater any more but for your movie I will !
    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww sweetheart you look beautiful and I am sure you will perfect the role when they call you!!

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.