Someone gave me pink tulips for my birthday on February 23rd. I adore them. Here they are in the kitchen:
I'll post a photo of the tulips in a different spot in my house every day this week because they don't like to stay put. They want to see my world.
The tulips are such a beautiful present, and now I want to offer you the opportunity to win a present.
Can you guess who gave me the tulips?
- For every guess you make in the comments section of my blog, you get one entry. If you get the right answer, then you get ten entries. I will appreciate it ever so much if you will restrict yourself to one guess per day. You can guess every day this week. Guessing ends at midnight on Saturday, March 7th, EDT. If no one figures out who gave me the tulips, then I'll give you a clue each day, starting tomorrow.
- If you don't want to guess, but you want to make a comment, please go right ahead.
- If someone guesses who the giver is, I won't reveal that the answer is correct so that everyone can continue to guess.On Sunday, I'll put the names from the comments in a hat or a jar or something, and I'll pick a name, or maybe Franklin will draw the name. The person whose name is drawn will receive a gift from me and the person who gave me the tulips.
- This contest is limited to the U.S. and Canada because I simply cannot afford to ship the present half-way around the world.
- The present will be a surprise. I won't reveal what it is until I'm ready to send it. If you are the winner and you don't want the prize, I'll draw another name.
- I'll announce the winner on Monday, March 9th. If you are the winner and you want the gift, you have forty-eight hours to let me know your name and address. I will not reveal your personal information other than your blogging name. For example, if I won, then I would say that Janie Junebug won the gift.
Do you have any questions? I might have left out some vital information, such as WHO GAVE ME THE PINK TULIPS?
Let the guessing begin.
|A close-up of the tulips,still visiting the kitchen.
Infinities of love,