Tuesday, December 19, 2023

YES, IT'S TUESDAY

 I had a shitty day at work and spent the entire evening preparing for work tomorrow. It's a little past midnight and I have to get up early to go into the office, which is a soul sucking frozen hellscape. 

Therefore, I will not announce the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts contest winner until Wednesday or maybe Thursday. I'm shooting for Wednesday. 

I apologize.

The temperature has dropped and I was out in the very cold waters of Lake Junebug at about 11:30 p.m. trying to adjust the pump because nothing was coming out of the hose. Fucking bloody hell is all I have to say. 

It makes me happy, though, to see Princess throw herself through the water. She loves making a splash.

Send positive energy my way and maybe I won't slap anyone at work tomorrow.

Now I'll get a few hours of sleep so I can get up tomorrow and be shit on again. This is supposed to be our slow season but we're getting slammed.

HO fucking HO HO

22 comments:

  1. Wishing you a better day. If you feel the urge to slap someone, just imagine me doing it for you -- and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis the season .... ho fucking ho ho.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a better day at work today! It's very odd to be so busy at Christmas, that's unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone on our team quit recently and the company laid off a lot of people a couple of months ago. The rest of us have to do extra work, but even so, it's crazy busy for this time of year.

      Delete
  4. Sending positive energy! Sorry that you've had a run of crap going on. It all seems to come in bunches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does. This morning right before I needed to log in Princess pooped in the kitched and Penelope peed in the living room. You'd think I never let them out.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's a little better now. I work on Saturday. I hope that's a quiet day.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes, thank you for responding, Ho. Be here in the morning.

      Delete
  7. Oh no! I hope things go alright with your trip to the office...and with keeping your pump going at Lake Junebug. *love and hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The noise in the office really gets to me, but it should be a while before I have to go in there again. Last night I hooked up a different hose to my other pump. I was out in the cold for about an hour, but it paid off. Lake Junebug is down to some small puddles. I don't know what the problem was with the other pump/hose.

      Delete
  8. POSITIVE ENERGY ~~~ Sending, sending...

    ReplyDelete
  9. May you have a far better day at work on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit better, but we're still ridiculously busy.

      Delete
  10. Hope today is a better day or if not that no innocent parties are caught in the cross fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working from home again so no one is in danger.

      Delete
  11. Hope your tomorrow is a bit easier. I despise the cold. Fortunately, here in Minnesota? We're having a warm up... 50 degrees Xmas Eve! Now... that's my idea of winter.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.