Thursday, July 26, 2012

LADIES, SALUTE THIS PATRIOTIC PHOTO


Gentle Readers . . . but not necessarily Maxwell,

Here's one for the girls. These are the men of the U.S. Olympic Rowing Team. 

I imagine they are in London by now. The opening ceremony for the 2012 Summer Games takes place on Friday (tomorrow!) Be sure to check your local television listings so you can see our fellas in action.

Please: Take a careful look at this photo and admire the hard, the very, very hard work that goes into making the Olympic rowing team. 

Take a look at the muscles in those arms. Count every ab. Imagine those thigh muscles in your bed developed through the difficult training that a crew team undergoes and I wish I had one of them under me.


The Hurricane rows crew, so I have some understanding of the training required. I really, really admire these men. Be sure to cheer them on in London.

Infinities of love with a sigh of admiration,

Lalalalalola

22 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll be watching for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I am now proclaiming that the Magic Mike sequel should consist of the Olympic rowing team + Ryan Reynolds. :o)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see Magic Mike, but I think I'd see just about anything with the rowing team.

      Delete
  3. Fun fact about Olympic village that I just read about in ESPN: The Magazine:

    Apparently, the entire thing is one big party/orgy. Everyone is fucking everyone else, because they're all beautiful and in shape and have time off for the first time ever. The stories of debauchery at the Olympics are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the news. I'm off to London. Always did wanna see Big Ben.

      Delete
  4. Sorry, I may be odd, but they aren't my cup of tea. Obvious muscles and 6 packs are actually a turn off for me. I like a real looking man and I think all the bulging muscles makes a guy look weird. I know I'm not the norm, but give me a little bit of a belly any day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not odd. You're adorable.

      Delete
    2. Isn't it wonderful that we can be part of such a happy blog family?

      Delete
  5. They might look good with their tops off but we are shit hot at rowing over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, The Hurricane learned at Cambridge so I know England is wicked good.

      Delete
  6. Oh my! It's a bit warm in here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kinda makes the blood rise to your face, doesn't it?

      Delete
  7. How very patriotic of you, my dear. Be careful which flag pole you're watching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do they still have the Olympics? I haven't watched them since they were in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have the Olympics. I have front row seats with my DVR.

      Delete
  9. I salute you, oh strong men! And good luck to you at the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. im very excited about the olympics. i wish i was there !!

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.