Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FRABJOUS NEW SEARCH TERMS

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

Here are the latest search terms the unwashed masses have used to find my blog, and they are better than ever:

Once again, we have "chubby women in panties." That's becoming a same old same old.
But we have some great new searches, too.

Try these on for size, you chubby women in panties:

why did mr. rogers wear always wear a sweater

HUH?


who is maxwell dumped first wife

Come out, come out, wherever you are, Maxwell. However, Maxwell's last name is not dumped first wife. If you would like to ask me a question, you can email it to me, and I'll answer it on a Friday (when I'm not doing movie, movie friday).


tribute to dead father inlaw

Does that mean my father was the sheriff? Cuz I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy.
I know this isn't the sheriff.
It's my drill sergeant.

Now here's the topper. Could this be the search term to end all search terms? You help me decide. 

GIRLS KISS PENIS
Only if it's dipped in chocolate, honey.


                                                            Take me to Hot Cookie in the Castro, baby.
Infinities of love,

Lalalalalola



































14 comments:

  1. I think I shall adopt that as my new name, then start a business where I specialize in informing women they are about to be divorced in over-the-top ways. Like hire a marching band to walk down her street and play the song "Tequila" really loudly at 6am and then run up to her door and, when it comes time for the music to stop and me shout the word "tequila," I instead shout "you're divorced!" and hand her the divorce papers.

    Videotaping it to put on YouTube will be extra. Though recommended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxwell, That's the best name ever and a brilliant business idea.

      Delete
  2. LOL, I'm afraid I don't know enough about Maxwell to comment...and I've never been divorced, let alone married!

    I'm just stunned by those chocolate penisis, or is that peni? Are they doughnuts? Would I put icky things in my mouth? WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan, You're so cute. Peni is an excellent plural for penis. The peni are chocolate-covered cookies sold at a shop called Hot Cookie in the Castro (San Francisco). The Hurricane's gay boyfriends took her there and insisted she eat one. When she took me there, I got a nice, normal chocolate chip cookies, but as you can see, I photographed the peni.

      Delete
  3. I find chubby women in panties still quite funny. SInce I'm relatively new to your blog, you must illuminate me, is Maxwell your ex? Are you still on good terms with him? I'm assuming so since he posted on your blog. I'll spare you from all the penises jokes, where else could a store like that exist but in SF? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my goodness! You have no way of knowing what a funny question that is. If you don't mind, I'll save this topic and use it for a question and answer day. I might even use it tomorrow cuz I haven't written anything for the rest of the week.

      Delete
  4. Darn, I was just in San Francisco. Wish I would've found that cookie shop. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the same street as Harvey's in the Castro. But if you take your children there, you might have to answer some questions.

      Delete
  5. I've been to Voodoo Donuts in Portland, OR and they have cream filled, chocolate dipped penis donuts. I didn't get one though. I recently had a search engine hit of "just boobies". Are boobies so overdone on search engines that someone must specify that they only want boobies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boobies are certainly popular. That's one reason I prefer to refer to mine as bodacious ta-tas.

      Delete
  6. We refer to butts in our house as "tushy buns"...it's amazing how many google searches lead people to my blog posts from last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to write some posts about tushy buns, pronto.

      Delete
  7. PS- I have not been able to get your blog to show up in my The Real Blogs of Note on the right column of my blog...it's not on purpose. Just wanted to make sure you knew that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. fishducky can't get me on her list either. I show up in some places and not others. It's blogger's way of punishing me for going private for a while. How dare I do as I please! Yesterday I clicked on my blog roll and a ton of blogs showed up that I hadn't seen in months. I thought all those people had quit blogging!

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.