Sunday, September 4, 2011

MY BELOVED FOLLOWERS

Gentle Readers,

I don't know what's wrong with my blog, but the photos of you, my gentle readers, are gone. My amazon.com links also don't work.

I looked at blogger's problems discussion, and a number of people said their followers had disappeared. Someone said it had been fixed, but then many people said, Oh no it hasn't.

I emailed amazon associates to try to learn why they're freezing me out.

What problems do you have with blogger and what have you found to be helpful in getting your problems fixed? I find that the chat sections and FAQs are of little help.

Infinities of love,

Lola

2 comments:

  1. I can see photos of 13 followers (including my little misty anonymous avatar).

    But to directly answer your question, I've never had any luck getting anyone to respond or fix a problem. Usually I play around with various settings until I either fix it or give up. And sometimes they eventually fix it, weeks later...

    This is probably why so many bloggers move to wordpress or other blog sites after a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmm. Very, very interesting my dear LegalMist. I have been playing around, removing widgets and other things and then installing them again, and they work for a little while and then disappear again -- at least to me. You can see the followers, but I still can't. I'm very jealous because I like going to my blog and seeing all your little faces, or in your case, your mist, which is the best mist ever.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.