My motto as an editor: Authors are the authority on their work. I'm a full-service editor. For a reasonable fee, I'm your writing coach from the first suggested revision to the correction of the final typo.
OMG "The Power of Poetry," HAHAHAHAHAHA! Plus lotsa LOLs at the other memes and cartoons too -- thanks, Janie!
Thanks for being here, Debra. Don't know what we'd do without you.
Ok the Larson Farm comics gave me some good chuckles!!!!!!
Larson can do no wrong.
Got to love a bit of Larsson.
I love him so.
Thanks for all of the memes Janie. The ones of Jack Smith and that idiot Schmitt were perfect.
Idiot is right.
Like the political cartoons, or should I say advertisements, for not voting for Anvil Head or his party.
We are anti-repugnicunt here.
I'm loving all the Smith memes; I've watched the actual conversation several (many?) times and it still seems like an SNL skit.
I saw it, too, and couldn't quite believe it. You're right: It comes off as an SNL skit.
Thanks for putting these together, Janie. The mix of silly and sharp humor makes Mondays so much easier to face.
We have to face reality, but it's a little easier if we can laugh.
The phone call to the farmer about his barn door - oh my. That made me cackle. Thank you, hon. Love you.
Love you back, sweetheart.
Lots of fun, lots of truth, but my favourite is the last one. If only!
I love the last one. My empathy works overtime with all the people who are harmed by ICE.
I'll vote for a cow anytime🐄🐮
But let's not vote for Jessy, who appears to have burgers on that grill.
The Epstein Gas Price one is spot on!xoxo
I'm sick of everything used as a distraction from the Epstein files.
I love cows! And I really enjoyed these memes, Janie! Thank you so much!
Don't you always wonder what cows are chatting about when they're standing around together?
Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.
OMG "The Power of Poetry," HAHAHAHAHAHA! Plus lotsa LOLs at the other memes and cartoons too -- thanks, Janie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being here, Debra. Don't know what we'd do without you.
DeleteOk the Larson Farm comics gave me some good chuckles!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLarson can do no wrong.
DeleteGot to love a bit of Larsson.
ReplyDeleteI love him so.
DeleteThanks for all of the memes Janie. The ones of Jack Smith and that idiot Schmitt were perfect.
ReplyDeleteIdiot is right.
DeleteLike the political cartoons, or should I say advertisements, for not voting for Anvil Head or his party.
ReplyDeleteWe are anti-repugnicunt here.
DeleteI'm loving all the Smith memes; I've watched the actual conversation several (many?) times and it still seems like an SNL skit.
ReplyDeleteI saw it, too, and couldn't quite believe it. You're right: It comes off as an SNL skit.
DeleteThanks for putting these together, Janie.
ReplyDeleteThe mix of silly and sharp humor makes Mondays so much easier to face.
We have to face reality, but it's a little easier if we can laugh.
DeleteThe phone call to the farmer about his barn door - oh my. That made me cackle. Thank you, hon. Love you.
ReplyDeleteLove you back, sweetheart.
DeleteLots of fun, lots of truth, but my favourite is the last one. If only!
ReplyDeleteI love the last one. My empathy works overtime with all the people who are harmed by ICE.
DeleteI'll vote for a cow anytime🐄🐮
ReplyDeleteBut let's not vote for Jessy, who appears to have burgers on that grill.
DeleteThe Epstein Gas Price one is spot on!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I'm sick of everything used as a distraction from the Epstein files.
DeleteI love cows! And I really enjoyed these memes, Janie! Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteDon't you always wonder what cows are chatting about when they're standing around together?
Delete