Monday, September 21, 2026

MEMIE MONDAY MITCHIE MOE




Did the nurse forget to put in the old man's dentures? 

Or is his face like this because of a stroke?

He clearly doesn't know what he's doing. He tried to vote with the Democrats and had to be told to change his vote.









The Romney family no longer takes their dog along on vacations.


















The felon often has that same toddler look, but it also extends to tantrums.


















Get out of there before the bomb goes off!





















Princess says, Ich werde ihm das hässliche Gesicht abbeißen.

Alice says, Grrrrrrr. And we are Shepherds -- not Shepards.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the smiles this morning! I needed them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need smiles with all the crazy stuff the felon is doing.

      Delete
  2. You almost had me believing Cankles changed German Shepherd to American Shepherd.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'd better not see the meme. It will plant the idea in his pea brain and he'll think it's as brilliant as Lake America.

      Delete
  3. Great post of hilarious memes, Janie! And now I need to start doing the potato bags exercise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to do the potato bag exercise, too, but first I have to eat the potatoes. I'll bake them and then add plenty of butter and cheese.

      Delete
  4. LOL Janie! Thank you so much for the laughs! I hope you have a lovely week ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, my love. I hope you have a good week, too. I decided to start doing meme Mondays because we need to start the work week by laughing.

      Delete
  5. Even the couch chose the bear! I laughed out loud at that one. Mitch McConnell--I don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm living in an alternate reality where his condition (and Trump's) qualifies them for public office. Where is anyone with good sense and ethics hiding??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some republicans are showing signs of getting out from under the felon's thumb, but at this point it's too little too late. They don't want him campaigning with them for the midterms. If they're re-elected, they'll probably go right back to saying he's the greatest president ever. The Democrats need to focus, which they have not done with Hakeem Jeffries. I don't like criticizing him, but there it is. It's true. We need a new Nancy Pelosi.

      Delete
  6. Always enjoy when you put memes on your blog. I don't get to see them because I am not on social media. (But definitely don't miss social media sites enough to go back--lol!) Loved the potato sack one!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the potato sacks are hilarious, too. I don't want all of my memes to be political in nature, but I have to bring up McConnell because you and I know he doesn't know what he's doing. He's been programmed to say yes or no. The nurse can take him home and put him to bed now so he can die in peace.

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.