Monday, June 14, 2021

OPERATORS ARE STANDING BY

 Yes, Folks, Operators Are Standing By To Accept Your Reservations 

FOR SUMMER 2021 at 

THE LAKE JUNEBUG RESORT & RUMPUS ROOM!!!

As usual, we offer stays in Synecdoche Space, Verisimilitude Venue, Antihero Annex, Tautology Territory, Epic Expanse, and Cacophony Chamber!!!

For a small additional fee, you can create a package experience that includes access to our charming deck

where you'll overlook the sparkling waters of Lake Junebug, along with our exotic vegetation!!!

You might even spot POOPING PENELOPE

and FUN FRANKLIN!!!

Every single Saturday throughout the summer, we'll offer the AMAZING LAWNMOWER PARADE and DARING LADDER CLIMB!!!


Games for adults include the REPAIR THE DECK CHALLENGE


and DEAL WITH THE LEAKY WINDOW DEVELOPMENT!!!


Send the kids out for DODGE THE LIGHTNING during our fun daily thunderstorms


and for indoor merrymaking they can play FIND THE BED!!!


By playing games, families can accumulate enough points to earn A FREE MOVIE NIGHT!!!


AAAAAAAND

WE'VE ADDED A NEW ATTRACTION!!!

We Know You'll Be Thrilled Byyyyyyyy

THE GODDAM NEIGHBOR WHO HAS BAND PRACTICE WITH HIS BUDDIES EVERY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, IT'S LIVE MUSIC EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND!!!!!!

We can't wait to see you again at The Lake Junebug Resort & Rumpus Room and we know you can't wait to arrive!!!!

Call 5-555-555-555555 to speak with our operators, or tell us in your comment which area you want and select your package plan!!!!

WE
CAN'T 
WAIT!!!!!!

34 comments:

  1. I just hopped over from another blog to ask how you are; haven't heard a word in awhile.
    Well, you do have a wet surround.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty dry until recently. If it rains again soon, then I'll need to hook up the pump.

      Delete
  2. I can send my carpenter bees to finish (off) that deck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to make a reservation for them first.

      Delete
  3. I do love the homemade lake in the garden. Lots of people spend a great deal of money to get that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the people who spend $ on their lakes get something prettier than my flooded backyard.

      Delete
  4. Dodge the lightning! Maybe you should let those neighbors do their band practice in Lake Junebug (on a stormy night). Are you listed with AirBnB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can plug in their instruments, stand in the water, and play Dodge The Lightning. It's not for children only. Lake Junebug is not on AirBnB, but I bet it would be popular.

      Delete
  5. Hi Janie - well that sounds like some work ... I sincerely hope you can manage to sort it all out ... take care and all the best - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything will be fine, Hilary. Never fear.

      Delete
  6. Oh dear. New challenges now that we no longer shelter in place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your deck and window need help, yes...and your yard needs water relief! Goodness! Most of all, you need some relief. love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rita Pita Pan, but my backyard always fills up when we have a heavy rain. At least I have my little pump that could. The only thing I'm actually concerned about is the window.

      Delete
  8. It's so beautiful you'd better hurry to make your reservations because we'll be all booked up in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me making a reservation anywhere is not likely to happen except maybe to what..............I have nothing...........lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But everyone wants to vacation at The Lake Junebug Resort!

      Delete
  10. Any place you resort to is a resort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about adding a Lake Junebug Resort Writer's Retreat. Yes, it will be for one writer.

      Delete
  11. Sign me up for Penelope and Franklin, please! I got my own broken deck boards and hidden bed, so I'll pass on those :)

    That lightning bolt was impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penelope and Franklin are ready for you anytime. At least I'm not the only one with a falling apart deck and a bedroom that never seems to get cleaned out. I'm thrilled that you like the lightning bolt. That was my very first time creating a Lake Junebug Resort video.

      Delete
  12. Ha! And even live music. The phones are no doubt ringing off their hooks:)
    Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra. Yes, the phones haven't stopped ringing.

      Delete
  13. Sounds brilliant! If only we were allowed to travel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as you're allowed, we'll expect your arrival and charge a massive cancelation fee if you can't make it.

      Delete
  14. Ha! There will now be a stampede for reservations! Prepare yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some old folks who are going to retire might want The Permanent Package that includes Spot The Dog Poop In The Yard.

      Delete
  15. If Penelope and Franklin are part of the package, I'm in! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penelope and Franklin will welcome you with wagging tails, Martha.

      Delete
  16. For some reason, all these posts did not show up in my Blog Reader until today. Something weird going on here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They showed up today because I figured out what was wrong. My feedburner URL was broken.

      Delete
  17. What in the world is going on!?!?!?!?! Did you have a flood or something? I feel I have missed some posts or something. Are you moving or something? I have wondered where you have been.

    ReplyDelete
  18. As above, I was about to comment that your posts have not been showing up in my blog feed, and I missed the chance to make a reservation at this impressive resort. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too late, David, although it's SRO for sleeping.

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.