Saturday, January 30, 2010

FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE

Saturday night at home with a movie Gentle Readers?

For your viewing pleasure, I recommend Whip It, Drew Barrymore's directorial debut starring Ellen Page. It came out on video just a few days ago. If you hurry to your local video store, you might find a copy, or if you want to see it in the future, I highly recommend Netflix. I love going to the mail box and finding a DVD there, all ready and waiting for me and I don't have to change out of my jammies to get it. I even have fun organizing my queue. You might even want to make this a part of your permanent DVD collection. Just click on the link to find it on amazon.com.

But, ah, I digress.

Whip It is intelligent and enjoyable. I never thought I would care about roller derby, but Drew and Ellen made me care. I almost want to lace up my old skates, but we won't go quite that far. Well done, Drew. And Ellen Page, you absolutely glow in Smart People, Juno, and now Whip It. Anything you are in, I want to see.

Love,

Dumped First Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.