My motto as an editor: Authors are the authority on their work. I'm a full-service editor. For a reasonable fee, I'm your writing coach from the first suggested revision to the correction of the final typo.
sweet friend Janie ! heartfelt thanks for your lovely comment! i really appreciate your support and care as blog friend !!!! and thanks for this very enjoyable video ,i found it interesting and very amusing 😊❤️
Hahahahaha, the Oompa Loompa!
ReplyDelete"The Great and Powerful"?
ReplyDeletexoxo
LMAO!!!
ReplyDeletebobbie
Omg!!!!!!!!! Too perfect!
ReplyDeleteIt's so sad that they just cant let go all because they fear a special election.
sweet friend Janie ! heartfelt thanks for your lovely comment! i really appreciate your support and care as blog friend !!!!
ReplyDeleteand thanks for this very enjoyable video ,i found it interesting and very amusing 😊❤️
Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! The turtle ~
ReplyDeletebobbie
Oz-themed political satire? I'm in.
ReplyDeleteA horse with many colours! This whole thing is hilarious!!!
ReplyDelete