Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SERIOUSLY?

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

It's time for more great search terms people -- and I use the word "people" loosely -- have used to find my blog.

Elvis Aaron Schwarz couldn't believe that someone would Google any of these searches.


Hi! Remember me?
I'm Elvis Aaron Schwarz.
I can't believe that someone would Google any of these searches.


Uh-oh, here we go:

Let's start with "alarm fur cobra movie scary." Huh?



"british rock star with bad teeth" -- this one I get



"chubby amateur women" as opposed to chubby professional women, I suppose









"no teeth woman" would be desirable for a smoother . . . let's not go there



"woman bad" -- I beg your pardon?


And now my two favorites (I can't decide which of these is better):

"fuck my company" or "girl with penis tits" -- which do you prefer?




I apologize, but I don't have a photo for "penis tits."

Please feel free to use your imagination.



Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

15 comments:

  1. I do like chubby amateur women, but the 'fuck my company' is better, maybe because of the cuss word....lol. Gotta hand it to you, these some are pretty screwed up searches....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Janie, I don't know what that would look like even when I try sketching, not to mention my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you have such a good imagination! I thought that you of all people would give us an image.

      Delete
  3. How come some people are SO WEIRD while you & I are SO NORMAL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Who knew Snow White was such a dirty whore!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the fairy tale characters are. Prince Charming is the biggest slut of all.

      Delete
  5. The photo of that old woman with no teeth was horrifying. I love the Keep Calm and Fuck Off. Perhaps I can make it into a small sign I can just whip outta my purse when need be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that sign. I work it into my blog whenever possible. In fact, I might change the title of my blog to "Keep Calm And Fuck Off." Seriously. It would also be a great name for a band or the title of a self-help book.

      Delete
  6. Is that first person who I think it is?! If so, girl, you have made my month!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Elvis Aaron Schwarz of course! Some people think he bears a strong resemblance to an actor.

      Delete
  7. I wish people could find me through weird searches, but alas... my number one search term was "surviving Boys". Excellent work Google, well played.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.