Sunday, October 14, 2012

I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK OF YOU

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

This adorable little girl is Good Youngman Brown's niece. Her parents have entered her photo in a Cutest Little Monster contest for Halloween.

Not that she's monstrous in any way, but the favor I want to ask of you is that you go to the voting site and vote for her. Click here to vote, pretty please with sugar on top.

Hint: You can vote once a day, every day, until the contest ends.

I have no idea what Good Youngman Brown's name is -- other than Good Youngman Brown -- but I think it's sweet that he loves his niece. He also adopted a dog recently, and he loves his dog. Loving niece and loving dog make him worthy of our support, which we can do with a click for this little girl.

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

15 comments:

  1. Isn't that the sweetest, snugliest baby? You are so nice to post this on your blog...I'm sure Youngman will be thrilled. I agree, he has earned our support with his big, mushy heart :) I adore that guy!

    I've voted...will have to try to remember to vote each day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this Youngman have a blog? If so, I would love to check it out, he seems like a special kind of guy. Thank you so much for your support during this rather awful week for Samson and me. It means a lot to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he has a blog, and the link to it is directly underneath the photo. I can't help being concerned for Samson. He is such a beautiful boy.

      Delete
  3. She just got my vote. When I first looked at the picture, the webbed feet were so prominent I thought she was a ducky--then I saw the peacock tail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this cutie doesn't need any help! It's in the bag!! Lol! But I'll vote anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for doing this, it is so nice of you!

    And you can call me Mike :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mike! She's just so adorable. She deserves to win.

      Delete
  6. How can he be amonster, he's dressed as a peacock. although my parents told me when I was a kid I was scared of peacocks. This is understandable I suppose. something that looks like a big chicken suddenly fluffing out a massive tail covered in eyes would be a shock to a kid not expecting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gone and voted she is so cute.......makes you want to squeeze them when they look so cute like that........lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW SO CUTE! I never saw that costume before. Very original

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janie .. great chap supporting his niece, and owning a dog - long walks ahead, and lots of happy times together. Love the costume .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.