Wednesday, September 30, 2026

WHERE WEDNESDAY: VIRGINITY

 Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I'm getting pretty nosy this week, but some curiosity between blogger buddies can be fun.

My question today is the following: Where did you lose your virginity? For bonus points, you can tell us how old you were. For even more bonus points, you can identify your partner, as long as it won't cause harm to that person. 

To get the fun and games started, I'll answer the questions myself. I lost my virginity in the backseat of a blue Ford Mustang πŸ’™ on Valentine's Day πŸ’–πŸ’–when I was 17, but about to turn 18, because my birthday is February 23rd. 

As you probably know, the backseat of a Mustang is small and cramped, or at least it was in that old Mustang. The year was 1977––also the year I graduated from high school. But I was young, skinny, and nimble, and able to perform sexual gymnastics in a confined space. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜š 

The boy and I were desperate to lose our virginity together. We were madly in love and thought we would get married and adore each other forever. We were going to have three children and name one of our sons Paul for Paul McCartney because we loved The Beatles so much. πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ₯°πŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’‘πŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’•

That didn't happen. None of it happened.

His name was Tom, and he broke my heart the following year. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

I was a freshman at a college in our hometown; he was a year younger and still in high school. He was busy with high school stuff, including high school girls.

Boo-hoo. He was such a brat that he wanted to be involved with other girls, yet he wanted me and didn't want me to date anyone else. That was not going to happen. He was a huge cry baby about it. The stress and anxiety were terrible for me.

I was glad when he was completely out of my life, but at least he performed the task of breaking my hymen so I didn't have to wonder when, where, and with whom it would happen.

Okay. I've revealed my secrets. 

PLEASE SHARE YOUR ANSWERS IN YOUR COMMENT!!! THE WORLD WANTS TO KNOW.  

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug








14 comments:

  1. In the Library with Colonel Mustard.
    If you know, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 19 and college and I don't even remember the guy's name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He must have been a passing fancy if you don't remember his name.

      Delete
  3. I hope you don't mind my not counting the child molester (7 years old) or the nonconsensual statutory rapist (15). I'm going with September 1974 with Balder Half in the back of his VW Beetle. We were 18 at the time. We were married in August of 1975. Contrary to popular belief at the time, I was not pregnant. Fifty-two years later, he still rocking my world and vice versa. TMI? Well, you did ask.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me where to find the child molester and the statutory rapist and I'll bring you their teeny-tiny balls on a silver platter. I'm very sorry you had those terrible experiences, Darling Deedles. NOT TMI: I'm glad you and your beloved are happy together. The back of the VW Beetle was probably even smaller than the back of the Mustang.

      Delete
  4. I love the memes at the bottom! They are so funny. I was 18 and in college in my girlfriend's dorm room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't need a magical miracle wiener washer?

      Delete
  5. 14 years old, in my bed in my Mom's apt. His initials were (are??) R. C..
    And gentle, friendly hugs are going out to Deedies ~ I hope your man continues to rock your for many years to come ~
    bobbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were pretty young, Bobbie. What happened to Deedles shouldn't happen to any little girl.

      Delete
  6. Senior year, high school boyfriend, at home, on the old purple couch in the basement. Didn't last forever and ever like I had believed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we're young and we think we're in love, but oh, how things change.

      Delete
  7. That is a bit nosy. But too old to remember, anyway. But I have been to Virginia.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.