Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MR. DARCY, I PRESUME?

Ahhhhhh, Gentle Readers,

I can recommend such delightful viewing to you today. Colin Firth was Jon Stewart's guest last night on The Daily Show.

Mr. Firth is promoting his new film, "A Single Man." In such promotion, he is handsome, charming, delightful, self-deprecating, humorous, good looking, insightful, engaging - need I go on?

I fell in love with Colin Firth quite some time ago when he created the ultimate portrayal of Mr. Darcy in the A&E miniseries of Pride and Prejudice. When Colin Firth takes off his shirt, in the role of Mr. Darcy of course, I nearly faint with joy.

Colin Firth, a.k.a. Mr. Darcy, allow me please to be your Elizabeth Bennet. I would be such a good Lizzie Bennet. Make violent love to me, Mr. Darcy. Fitzwilliam Darcy would never dump Elizabeth Bennet. He is a man of his word. Once he gives his love to Elizabeth Bennet, it is hers for life everlasting.

The interview replays today on Comedy Central's The Daily Show at 9 a.m., 1 p.m., and 7 p.m.

And according to Jon Stewart and Colin Firth, Mr. Firth appears naked in "A Single Man."

Ticket, please.

Love,

Dumped First Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.