Thursday, January 14, 2010

ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?

Hey, hey, what, what, Gentle Readers!

Are you ready to play NAME THE DUMPER? I'll give you a little info on this famous dumper and then you can scroll down to see if you got the answer right. You'll also be able to learn more about him. What fun!

Drum roll please . . . .

When this famous dumper was 19 years old, he married his former high school geometry teacher. After having two daughters with his wife, he dumped her while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery. NAME THAT DUMPER









If you said Newt the newt Gingrich, then ten points for you. Some more fun facts about our former Speaker of the House, a.k.a. Mr. Contract With America: He married Wife #2 a mere six months after his divorce from Wife #1. Later, he dumped Wife #2 to marry a woman with whom he had been having an affair (during this time he was berating Bill Clinton for the little BJ thing with Monica Lewinsky). As far as I know, he's still married to Wife #3. Watch out, chickie baby. You are married to a famous dumper and he won't hesitate to take a dump on you.

Much love to you, Gentle Readers, and best wishes to all of Newt the newt's wives,

Dumped First Wife

P.S. And did I mention that my husband had me served with divorce papers the day after I got out of the hospital? My husband called, "Hon! Somebody's here for you." There I was with my broken back, wearing a back brace and using a walker, toddling to the door to sign for the papers. What a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.