About a million years ago before I was busy editing and lots of other people were AtoZing, two bloggers nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
At long last, I accept.
I thank Cherdo of Cherdo on the Flipside and Veronica Rundell of V's Reads.
The Rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
2. Display the award logo.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers (more or less) and provide a link where they may be found.
4. Go to their blog, leave a comment to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
Nominate fifteen other bloggers? Uh, uh, most people don't accept awards, or they've already received this award. Let me see if I can find some
1. A Life Examined
2. Baiba's Blog
3. 1 Making A Difference
5. Words Incorporated
Okay, that's five, and five is a multiple of fifteen, and it's a prime number, so I think we can stop there.
Now I'm supposed to mention three things that inspired me the most during the past few weeks.
1. Franklin (he's not really a thing--he's a person, only better)
|His kindness inspires me because he will |
drive me anywhere I need to go.
2. Willy Dunne Wooters (he's not really a thing except when I objectify him)
|Need I say more?|
|He's a peeping tom, and I love him for it.|
Infinities of love,