Monday, December 8, 2014

FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MEMORY BLOGHOP

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I have a happy announcement today. Cherdo of Cherdo On The Flipside and I, your favorite Janie Junebug, want to host a Bloghop to add to your Christmas cheer. It's called the MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MEMORY BLOGHOP.

Sign up on the Linky thingy at the bottom of this post or at Cherdo On The Flipside's Linky thingy. On Monday, December 22nd, have your blog post ready for your friends to read. We want to know what your favorite Christmas memory is, whether it happened many years ago, or yesterday when you had a feel-good moment with your kiddles while decorating the tree or baking cookies. And if you were baking cookies, be sure to send some to me because that's the entry fee (just kidding!  not)


Graphic created by the lovely and talented Cherdo.

I hope you join us. I shall fa la la la la as I read your posts with tidings of comfort and joy before we reach o holy night.


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug


Sign up here!
















































































































20 comments:

  1. Hi Janie - the bloghop sounds fun and I hope many people sign up to Cherdo's linky list .. I suspect I'll be 'gone' from the blogging world by then .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you mean a temporary break, Hilary. You are not allowed to leave us.

      Delete
  2. I shall join, just because of you, blog mom! I will have to get on the laptop to join, since I'm on my phone and have to get ready to leave though. But the joining will be done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't have a bloghop without you, Blog Child.

      Delete
  3. I shan't be joining, albeit I should enjoy reading other peoples favourite Xmas memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need readers, too, Wendy. You're always welcome.

      Love,
      Janie

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great idea. I'll give it some thought and see if I ave anything to contribute. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always have something to contribute, Mr. C.

      Delete
  5. Oh geez, that Stephen McCarthy guy says I'm a bit of a grinch this time of year (and of course he signed up). The only Christmas memories my writing partner and I both have are pretty sour. And I don't suppose anyone would want us to do this sarcastically. But still, just because we really like you, we might consider it. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I happen to like sarcastic. I think you should do whatever you want. I don't know Stephen McCarthy. I think he's a friend of Cherdo's

      Delete
    2. He is. He's also a close personal friend of mine. Kidding aside, though, we're both happy to participate. We don't do nearly enough social blog stuff. And our last Christmas post was about Santa being a spy for the NSA and snooping on all of the children and bringing bombs to those who were bad, so I can 100% guarantee you our contribution will not be ending with warm fuzzies.

      Santa's a jerk

      Delete
  6. You are alway doing fun stuff here Janie.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a WONDERFUL idea. Now to find time to write something. Hell, I need to find time to wrap something. I'm behind this year. UGH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty much on schedule. I'll be okay if I do Christmas cards soon.

      Love,
      Janie

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.