Thursday, May 26, 2011

A FRANKLIN FIRST

Gentle Readers,

Oh Happy Day! Franklin finally got in bed with me this morning. He didn't stay long, but I hope it was the first of many cuddle times to come. My sleepy eyes were closed, but I knew it was him because of his sweet little kiss and the feel of his soft fur. By the time winter arrives again, I hope every night will be a three dog night.

We also just might know what breed Franklin is. We met two nice ladies at the park who said, He has to be part Bernese Mountain Dog. He looks exactly like one, only smaller. You go home and look up Bernese Mountain Dog and you'll see.

So, being the obedient pup I am, I looked up Bernese Mountain Dog, and Franklin does indeed look like one, but he's half the size or less.

But then Someone I Love informed me about a discovery: The Bordernese. We have decided that Franklin is a Bordernese, a mixture of Border Collie and Bernese Mountain Dog.

But Franklin doesn't care. He knew who he was all along: a good dog who deserves to be loved.

Infinities of love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.