Friday, February 9, 2024

$83.3 MILLION AND THE BIG ASS KISS-UP

 Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I've completed the first week of training to learn how to work on a new product line. The training isn't nearly as stressful as my regular work, so I feel more relaxed than I have in months. I'd like to remain in training until I retire, please.

I love it that a certain someone has been ordered to pay E. Jean Carroll 83.3 million big ones, and so far, no one has agreed to let him off the hook. As Franklin says when he laughs, *snicker snort.*


Of course, he also continues to insist he doesn't know her. 

I can tell you who she is, donnie. She's the woman who's going to take a significant amount of money from you, and she's going to do good with it. That's her plan.

You should be in prison, but for now we'll have to settle for her taking your money. 83.3 million dollars. Even if you get it reduced some on appeal, she's still going to get a lot of money from you.

*snicker snort*








I also remember when a rapist couldn't have been elected president. There was even a time when a man who was divorced couldn't be elected. But trump supporters represent a new breed of ugly.
Remember all the people who said NOW Melania will leave him after whatever the scandal du jour was? 
Why should she leave? She has money, she lives her own life and seems to pretty much ignore his shit, and she'll probably outlive him by many years and enjoy a long, happy widowhood. If she feels humiliated by his behavior, she doesn't show it.



If James Carville would put on some weight, he might remind me a little bit more of Truman Capote. 

In addition to my amusement over the number 83.3 million, how can I not love the way donnie darko insults his opponents, but when they drop out of the race, they can't wait to kiss up to his big ass, hoping to be his running mate so a crowd will chant their name with the words string him up and hang him? Ooooo, they'll squeal. Is that noose for me? 

How did he insult Ron DeSantis? Let me count a few of the worst ways:

1. In addition to referring to him as Meatball Ron, he said Ron DeSanctimonious groomed high school girls with alcohol when he was a teacher.

2. He accused Mrs. DeSantis, Casey, of committing organized voter fraud.

3. Pudding Fingers: “Ron DeSantis loves sticking his fingers where they don’t belong, and we’re not just talking about pudding.” I don't know where DeSantis supposedly sticks his fingers, but it sounds crude and ugly. 


Tim Scott has kissed up. So has Vivek Ramaswamy. Elise Stefanik wasn't a candidate, but she's definitely running for the vice presidency. She said if she had been vice president, she wouldn't have done what Mike Pence did, which was follow the Constitution, of course. 

As for Nikki Haley, he likes to use her first name, Nimarata, but he pronounces it so it sounds like nimrod. He claims she's not eligible to run for president because her parents weren't U.S. citizens when she was born (she is a citizen of the United States). He also calls her Birdbrain. He said he watched her on the night of the New Hampshire primary "in the fancy dress that probably wasn't so fancy." This from a guy whose clothing never fits properly who puts tape on his tie to try to hold it in place.

He's also furious that Haley hasn't dropped out of the race. I hope she hangs in there till the last minute because anything that makes him more crazy is good. Nikki, please be the one person who doesn't pucker up to plant a big one on that big butt.

I'm better off than I was four years ago, or three years ago. Although I complain about my job, it's still a good job in many ways. It's much better than the last job I had. I handle my finances with care and I can pay my bills. I have lovely friends and a trio of great dogs. 

Knowing that donnie is in the world, knowing that his election is a real possibility, distresses me. He will crap on the Constitution, weaponize the Justice Department, and destroy the economy.

VOTE BLUE BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY, HEALTH, 

AND HAPPINESS DEPEND ON IT.


Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

27 comments:

  1. I wish I could tell you there are apartments available in our building. But I know I could find something for you nearby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Scoot, you're so sweet. I can't afford to move so I'm stuck here in the land of the crazies.

      Delete
  2. If Trump is re-elected America as you know it is finished. A Turkish style autocracy will be installed (perhaps more authoritarian and extreme) and the environment will suffer so gravely it will poison the air you breathe, the water you drink and the soil that grows your food. Yet the best alternative to a madman is a doddering eighty-one year old. Are these two candidates really the best you have to offer from a population of 330 million?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we'll be done for with trump. I wish things had played out differently with Joe Biden. Some younger, qualified Democrats should be running for the presidency. We have some, but they have too much respect for Biden to run against him. I'll still be happy to call Joe Biden "Mr. President."

      Delete
  3. Great memes. A new breed of ugly is exactly right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The people who continue to worship trump really are part of a cult.

      Delete
  4. I'm not on social media so I haven't seen any of these. Thanks, Janie--you made my day! I just sent in my request for mail-in voting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them. I extended my request to vote by mail online.

      Delete
    2. We have to reapply each year to North Dakota. This conservative state has been a Trump state. I am praying not this year. I grew up in Minnesota which was liberal. I am a Minnesotan to my bones.

      Delete
    3. We are a pair of liberals stuck in conservative states.

      Delete
  5. I am EXTREMELY worried the ogre is going to get into office again. Still can't believe he is even still operating. Even scarier, I hear rumor that Vivek Ramaswamy may want to be the stains running VP candidate. That would be very bad. Only in this country could we have a multiple impeached ex president run on a ticket. WAKE UP US!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm extremely worried about it, too. Vivek wants to be his running mate, along with Tim Scott, Ron DeSantis, Elise Stefanik, and numerous other idiots. I would run with him if it meant I could serve him a cyanide sandwich.

      Delete
    2. Is it any wonder why I adore you?!?!?!?! LOL!!!!!!

      Delete
  6. It is a terrifying thought that Trump could again be president. But how? When there are so many law suits or accusations how can people support him? As a Christian I was most troubled by the thought that people who claim to be Christian support him. It's just beyond me. Mind you, so is British politics. Shameful days for us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many "Christians" who support him aren't Christian in their attitudes. They support white nationalism. Those who oppose abortion are pleased that Roe v. Wade was struck down so they forgive/ignore the rest of his behavior. I used to attend church every Sunday. I taught Sunday School for 25 years. There's nothing Christian about this man. I don't understand how anyone can support him, but I have come to realize that many of his supporters are unaware of his crimes and don't want to know what they are. They parrot his words: fake news.

      Delete
    2. How can they be unaware? It's beyond me. Just looking at him makes my stomach turn.

      Delete
  7. Can't he just hurry up FOAD already? I'm Retired from a very large DA's Office and I remember a time when Sex Offenders went to Prison with harsh sentences and had to Register for a Lifetime. Yes, glad she's getting a big Settlement, since, that's some consolation for what she's endured and had the Courage to go Public with. Victims of Sexual Assault are usually Victimized all over again by The System and every Sexual Predator is the scum of the Earth. They can't and don't rehabilitate. In fact, it's the only Bureau's Crimes that the Case is kept indefinitely... unless you're a Serial Killer, and most of them are also almost always Sex Offenders too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every morning I open the news app on my phone and hope to see a headline saying TRUMP DEAD FROM HEART ATTACK ON GOLF COURSE. Or anything else that kills him will be fine. FALLS OVER DEAD DURING TANTRUM

      Delete
    2. Janie it is the one and only headline I look for each day.

      Delete
  8. Thank you for this. I'm still holding onto hope. But the danger is real. Trump scares me. His supporters scare me more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very frightened but I refuse to give up hope. As I said above, I wish him dead. A good way to start to break up the cult is to lose the leader. I still believe Joe Biden can win, but we have to vote for him and we have to encourage everyone we know to vote for him. No tolerating this wishy-washy I won't bother to vote because it won't do any good.

      Delete
  9. If Rump is elected, how will he control all his militias? It won't be a great place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, these sweet victories are intensely sweet. And it's only just begun for the orange one.
    Love you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Canadian family and friends keep asking, "What has happened to the US?" I keep asking myself that. It is very scary, slow motion catastrophe as we inch toward the election. I am losing hope in the future for America and the world. Democrats must vote for so many reasons. So much hangs in the balance! I actually think that Biden has been a good president. Trump keeps yelling for NATO members to pay their bills. He needs to pay his bills starting with E. Jean Carol! Hugs to you, Janie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's astonishing that Trump is still a viable candidate. Says a lot about our world now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I enjoyed reading your post and all of the comments. I am also scared to death that he'll get elected again, and I just simply don't get why in hell people even support him. It makes no sense. I have never hated a politician as much as I hate him. In Virginia, we can vote in whatever primary we want to, so I am going to swallow my pride and vote in the Republican primary on March 5 for Haley. I don't agree with all of her politics, but she hasn't stuck her nose up the cheetos ASS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haley as the Republican candidate doesn't terrify me the way trump does.

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.