Monday, November 28, 2022

IN TRAINING

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell,

I'm in training at work. I started this morning and will finish Dec. 16th. 

Soooooo, you probably won't see much of me for these three weeks. It has been insinuated that I will receive a raise in January. 

I'm about two-thirds of the way done with my Christmas decorating, which I enjoy tremendously. I added another tree to the living room. It's the largest I've ever had––so big that I can't unfold all the branches. If I did, it would overtake the room. 

I also want to bake about a million and one cookies.

I believe I have discovered how to edit photos. If I right click on a saved photo, then a menu comes up that includes EDIT IN CLIPCHAMP. Or is it clickchimp? Or some other name.

Anyway, I think it has most of what I had become accustomed to using. But it's different.

It took about six hours to created the following (I must warn you that I don't know how to make it stop; once you click on it the music plays forever):

 


By this time next year, I hope to have it down to five-and-a-half hours.

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy your training! I hope you do indeed get a raise in January! It would be a nice way to start off a new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about the training. Now that Japanese Family is here we are starting to decorate and Granddaughter is very happy.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea at all how to edit anything at all. I'm a point and shoot type of girl.
    So glad you are starting your training. Best of luck with that. We will be here whenever you have time and energy to pop in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the training goes well! A big fat raise at the end of it would not be bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you do get that promotion (and raise). Don't work/train too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if we don't see you for 3 weeks you might be happy to know that you're the lucky recipient and winner of the freaking green ELF shorts! I just posted it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, congratulations, Janie! You're one of the lucky few to have won the infamous Freakin' Green Elf Shorts!

      Fingers crossed for that raise!

      Delete
  7. Yay to a raise! Now, excuse me. I have to get back to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done re the job and enjoy that training ... take care and happy times ahead - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  9. A raise in January is something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL -- well, based on your description, I think I'll wait to press "play" until I'm home from work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a happy training experience (because what's the alternative?) and a good break from us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your training, Janie! A raise would be a wonderful way to start a new year. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Training. You did good and 6 hours is a lot of time to put into one project! Happy Weekend-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.