Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WHY CAN'T I READ BLOGS?

Gentle readers yada yada yada,

I'm sitting here and I'm sick and I just want to distract myself by reading your blogs, but I can't. I read one blog and then I'm stuck in outer space. I click on another blog and I sit here and wait and wait and wait, and the next blog never opens up. I have to log out of blogger and log back on to be able to read another blog. I can't do that for every blog I want to read!

I'm falling apart and so is everything else.

Waaaaaaaaaaah!


Love,
you know

Update: I am now able to read blogs, but something has changed with blogger and I have to go along to get along. It's kind of like these new comment boxes. I'm very tired.

19 comments:

  1. I'm sorry darlin'.... if it makes you feel better, I haven't posted anything new. (Wicked writer's block.) I have a color run post ready to go, just waiting for the pictures to download from the photo company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had the same problem trying to open your blog--turns out it wasn't worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleah. Well, I haven't been able to read your blog today and your blog is always worth reading.

      Delete
  3. So sorry things are getting you down, but on the flip side things can only get better. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...I've never experienced that before. Hope you get it fixed soon...I'm tired of your bawling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was only your post today that wasn't worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do know there are outside blog readers that'll work much better, right? Try an outside reader and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I just post a comment or is this another glitch? I mentioned something about using an outside reader. Oh crap, I'm not sure if I'm drunk or the internet is revolting against us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're drunk AND the internet is revolting against us.

      Delete
  8. I wish I could swing by and drop off some chicken soup for you. We call it caldo here and it works wonders. I hope you and blogger are free from any illnesses and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been having all kinds of glitches with blogger, gmail and youtube recently. It is very frustrating! Awk!

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.