Thursday, October 10, 2024

WE'RE FINE!

 Hurricane Milton decided to take a turn away from us. Although we got quite a bit of rain and have a few branches down, it's not as bad as post-Hurricane Helene. The electricity flickered off and came right back on a few times overnight.

We got off so easy!

Lake Junebug doesn't have enough water for me to bother with opening The Lake Junebug Resort & Rumpus Room. Sorry, everyone. You'll have make your reservations for next summer.

I feel for the people in Tampa, Sarasota, and other locations where the water is deep and they have a lot of damage.

I stayed up until 4 a.m. keeping an eye on things. Keep this top secret, confidential information to yourself: I took a new job with the Biden administration. I'm the one who hooked the weather control device to the giant faucet. I hope I can continue my work when we elect Vice President Harris.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.