Monday, October 28, 2024

ALMOST . . .

Gentle Readers . . . and Maxwell, 

Please pardon my absence of late. We've had some strange goings on at work. I look forward to catching up on your blogginess and hope you are all well.

As is her wont (German Shepherds shed approximately 365 days a year), Princess was shedding Saturday. As I brushed large amounts of hair from her, I wadded some of it up and put it on Rebekah's head. She said she will dye it orange and be Donald Trump for Halloween.

Yes, it's almost Halloween. And it's almost election day.

Bob and Annette, who live across the street next door to Maureen, put two Harris signs in their yard. I was thrilled.


I also saw a number of other Harris signs as I drove around the neighborhood but only a couple of trump signs. I've been afraid I might be attacked if I put a sign in my yard, but the other signs made me brave.

Here's my first ever yard sign for a candidate.


I already voted, of course, and my ballot was received.

When I was dusting recently (I know it's shocking but occasionally I clean the house), I found the sad, dessiccateded corpse of a little lizard on a windowsill. I gave him to The Top of Armoire Gang to be their pet. 

The Gang didn't seem him as a pet, though. They turned him over to Vice President Kamala Harris, who pulled off his dried up tail. They all laughed.

Then Vice Presiden Harris and President Biden held the lizard and chortled about its similarity to a certain TV reality show host who cheats, bankrupts his businesses, and lies, but somehow thinks he's qualified to be POTUS.



The end is nigh.

Infinities of love,

Janie Junebug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.