As you may have noticed, I'm celebrating the recent publication of my one thousandth post with a GIVEAWAY! Woot! I even figured out the Rafflecopter thingamabob. It's at the top of my blog, under my profile picture. I'm accepting entries now!
And, no, I will not give away Franklin.
I figured some details about the Giveaway might be helpful.
It's open to residents of the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Here's a copy of the Rafflecopter, just in case you don't see it on the page:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You can enter until midnight, December 15th. I hope to get prizes out to you in time for Christmas, so you can give the prize to yourself or use it as a gift for someone else.
Here are the prizes to be had, Dear Hearts:
One softcover copy each of three books I've edited or assisted in editing:
Day Laughs, Night Cries by Peaches Ledwidge:
Homeless In Hawaii by EC Stilson:
The latest release on which I worked, Cleft Heart: Chasing Normal by Karl Schonborn:
Also up for grabs, two Amazon gift cards, each worth $25; one Editor's Tip t-shirt from Janie Junebug's Tease (you get to choose the style, color, and size; and, last, but I hope not least, $150 worth of editing by Janie Junebug. I'll go over a WIP, a finished novel or story, help you write your profile for a dating site – I just won't work with porn.
Entering is easy:
- One entry each day if you follow my blog
- One entry for becoming a new follower on Twitter (@JanieJunebug)
- One entry each day for leaving a comment on my blog post
- One entry each day for tweeting about the giveaway
- FIVE entries for becoming a new follower of my blog (please don't stop following and then start again to become a new follower–that's kind of snarky)
- Five entries for writing a blog post about the giveaway
- TEN entries for sending a birthday card to my mother-in-law, who will celebrate her 80th birthday during December. Within the next day or two, I should be able to provide the post office box to which you can send the card. I would love to have 80 cards to pass on to her.
If you don't want to enter the giveaway, but you're willing to send a card to my mother-in-law (a very special lady), then please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the PO Box. You'll send the card to me; I'll open the cards to make sure some evil-doer doesn't try to send something nasty; then I'll send the cards to my MIL, whose name is Margaret. She's the kind of person who enjoys sweet, sentimental cards. It will really mean a lot to me if you send a birthday card to Margaret. She doesn't read my blog. I look forward to surprising her.
Please email me if you have any questions.
Infinities of love,
Willy Dunne Wooters wants you to enter, too. Willy Dunne Wooters and Bradley Cooper are friends. Isn't that cool?