Friday, August 26, 2011

FLY BY

Gentle Readers,

I really hate it when I'm walking from the bathroom to the family room or from the family room to the bathroom or sitting in front of the computer or sitting in the family room reading a book and . . .

SOMETHING FLIES PAST ME AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS!


It really freaks me out and I hardly ever find anything flying around or dead on the floor later.

Quite some time ago I discovered a LIZARD in my house and it disappeared and . . .

I NEVER FOUND IT!


I know someone who had a BAT flying around in her house and it disappeared and . . .

SHE NEVER FOUND IT!


WHERE DOES THIS SHIT GO?


I just wanna know. Can someone please explain life to me? There's so much I don't understand and it's depressing me and I can't accomplish a fucking thing.

Infinities of love,

Lola

2 comments:

  1. I think it's kinda like that mysterious place where one sock always goes when you take your clothes out of the dryer. There is no explanation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that might be the answer and I appreciate you confirming it.

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.