Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MY DUMPED FIRST WIFE SKINNY WIFE QUIRKY STATS

Gentle Readers,


Today I continue my celebration of reaching the 300th post milestone
by providing an update on my stats. I did not use whore in my title
because I have found my readers are less likely to read a post with
the word whore in the title, unlike the readers, including me, of some
other bloggers. However, my readers do like dumped first wife
skinny wife, and quirky. These are all terms that come up in a
lot of searches that lead folks to WOMEN: WE SHALL OVERCOME.


My most popular post remains


DUMPY MEN WITH BEAUTIFUL SKINNY WIVES
which originally appeared on August 15, 2010.



However, a more recent post from April 8, 2011, has 
shot into the Number Two spot with a bullet and 
continues to get quite a few hits, so it may end up at 
Number One. It's


HICCUPS AND WATERBOARDING. I'm extremely fond of 
this post because it involves some young people I 
love and I think it's rather clever.

I think my favorite post is 


YOKO OGAWA (HOUSEKEEPER + PROFESSOR) = ELEGANCE 
from  February 1st of this year because it's really a love
letter to someone very important to me (sorry I can't get
the link to the post to work, but you can go back to Feb. 1, 
2011, to find it).


As for readership, it went up quite a bit at Christmas
time, dipped back down for a while, and then went up
and stayed up. I'm not sure why, but I welcome everyone.


Most of my readers are in the United States, but the 
United Kingdom is no longer second. That honor now
goes to Slovenia, followed by South Korea, and then
the U.K. 


I don't know what draws Slovenia and South Korea
to me, but God bless you and keep on coming.


I thank you all, my gentle readers. 


I thank you for your amusing and interesting comments,
for all the support I receive from you, and for being 
part of my life.


Here's to 300 more posts. Cheers!


Infinities of love,


Lola



1 comment:

  1. Ok, whose the whore who uses whore in her title...that dirty whore!...teehee! Now I've totally got to try "dumped first wife" see how that one does.
    And yes, here's to 300 more posts! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.