Thursday, May 6, 2010

THANKS

Sorry for the lack of posts, Gentle Readers.

I am very busy working and continuing to recover from fever, bronchitis, congestion, wheezing, infection, a rattle in my chest, and brain loss. Hoping for a brain transplant with Hawking as the donor, but I just want the smart part of his brain, not the loss of mobility - however, maybe I want the electronic voice. It's kinda cool and robotic and makes him sound even more incredibly freaking brilliant.

When my daughter went to school at Cambridge University (no, not in Boston - it's in England), one of the first nights she went in the math building she got lost and found Hawking's office. She peered around the corner and saw Hawking's assistant and Hawking's chair but didn't see the great man himself. I believe he is retired now.

Maybe you'll want to check out Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time.

I admit I've never read it.

I don't have time.

Maybe some day I'll get to A Briefer History of Time.

Love,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.