Sunday, October 10, 2010

THANK YOU

Gentle Readers,

I give thanks every day, but Sundays offer even more opportunities for giving thanks with a group of brethren and sistren at church (I think I just made up a new word; I love doing that).

Today I give extra thanks to and for LegalMist, who so kindly made WOMEN: WE SHALL OVERCOME her Friday feature, and I didn't even have to pay her to do it.

I feel like a doggie getting an extra biscuit every time she publishes a post. She's so amusing and interesting. Her children sound absolutely hilarious. So, thanks again LegalMist.

And again, I give thanks because Harper is home. He and I have a new agreement, based on an agreement that my favorite young woman had with Faulkner.

When Favorite Young Woman came to visit, Faulkner waited patiently by her side when she ate toast, yeah toast. The last corner of the toast always went to Faulkner. They had an agreement that it would be so.

My new agreement with Harper is that he receives the last bite of my dinner. Will it end his wanderlust? I doubt it.

But he's here's now, and Harper, I'm making teriyaki chicken and rice for dinner.

Infinities of love,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.