Tuesday, September 29, 2026

RANDY STRIKES AGAIN

 





Below are two of the ads the felon and his villains have created using OUR money. I understand if you don't want to watch them, but I urge you to do so. He's telling us what he's going to do, the same way he told us what he was going to do before January 6th.






18 comments:

  1. I loves me some Randy.
    And his propagand-ad paid for by our tax dollars is a lying joke.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Randy has kept me laughing through this misery.

      Delete
  2. My boyfriend and I saw one of those ads in real time and were stunned. And appalled. HOW can this happen? (I ask this question way too often)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The felon breaks the law over and over again and it's fine with a majority of the republicans serving in Congress. Jack Smith testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee this morning about his investigation of 🟧and the things those republicans said to him -- oy gewalt! Jack Smith is a brave and steady person.

      Delete
  3. Not sure why I can't get any sound on any of these. I'll have to try back later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any chance they're on mute and you have to take them off? Sometimes I have difficulty seeing the mute button because it's so small.

      Delete
    2. Yes, was on mute. Running 101 temp and not all here.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Janie! I “managed” to work some magic and find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just know with just over two years to go, he is going to pull all the stops out, and may destroy what left that hasn't been already. It's going to get bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's been calling Democrats communists and he says "America will never be a communist country." That sounds to me like not allowing Democrats to win elections. "We will rout the fake news media" means no coverage by anyone who tells the truth about him.

      Delete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.