Monday, March 28, 2016

YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND ASSIST A SISTER BLOGGER

Not Gentle Enough Readers . . . and Maxwell,

My beloved blog baby Rachel is going through hell because of depression. She opened up in a post at her blog, When A Lion Sleeps, Let It Sleep. She's very brave to let anyone and everyone know what a tough time she's having.

I wish I could go get her and take care of her, but I don't have any money. I'm also in too much pain because of side effects from a new medication.

I've been tweeting that Rachel needs support, and putting it on my Facebook page, and only two people have commented on this poor child's post. Now, I realize you don't all have Twitter and you don't look at my Facebook page, so I'm telling you here: YOU NEED TO GO TO RACHEL'S BLOG AND SHOW HER LOVE AND SUPPORT.

We talk about depression all over the Web, and how hard it is, and how we need to help people who are depressed and not tell them stupid things like "snap out of it." She can't snap out of it. If she could, then don't you think she would?

Please visit When A Lion Sleeps, Let It Sleep to tell Rachel you understand and you care.

In addition, today is Rita's birthday.  I don't think most of you realize what a hard life Rita has. So I also want you to get off your asses--unless you need to be on your asses to use the computer--and wish Rita a happy birthday at SoulComfort's Corner.

That is all.

Carry on. I am your Queen of Grammar, and you WILL do as I say. One of the side effects of this medication is RAGE.

Not as much love as usual,

Janie Junebug

16 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm going, I'm going... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie, I love you so very much. I hope you're okay. If the medication is causing you pain and rage, please ask the doctor if it's really the best fit. I want you to be happy and healthy and without any pain at all.

    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the doctor later this week. If the medication isn't starting to work, I know we'll change it. I, too, want you to be happy and healthy and without any pain at all.

      Delete
  3. I went to Rachel's blog, became a follower & left her a comment. I sent Rita a happy birthday email earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love you. You are so reliable.

      Delete
  4. I have gone over as you asked and willingly so and with pleasure. It is always nice to be there for people even through blogging land.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birgit, you are the best. So full of love and kindness. Robyn and I want you to join us when we host awards shows. Are you willing to interview celebrities--including George Clooney--as they walk the red carpet?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you. I saw your comment a few minutes ago.

      Delete
  6. I just left her a comment. Thanks for bringing her to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popped over Thanks for a yell out. I miss blogs and don't always comment.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't read and comment every day. I do the best I can.

      Delete
  8. Yes but this wasn't an important one !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to have visited and to read about how you are supporting Rita and Rachel. I've visited their blogs and commented, thanks to you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Got your panties in a bunch? Dig 'em out, get comfortable, and let's chat.